Concentrating on the area around Jaipur, this delightful tour combines all the highlights of ‘The Golden Triangle’ and so much more. Cities, wildlife, rural countryside, family life, lakes, palaces, The Taj Mahal, historic homes – and all with short drives in between. This Route can easily be linked with Western or Southern Rajasthan to form a longer journey.
- Day 1 - Fly to Delhi.
- Day 2 - Train to Agra. Afternoon exploring.
- Day 3 - Morning train to Gangapur and drive to the charming, family run Ramathra Fort 2 nights.
- Day 4 - Exploring the village and countryside. Walking, boating, bird watching, jeep safaris and picnicking.
- Day 5 - Drive to Ranthambore for 2 nights at SUJÁN Sher Bagh, an exquisite tented camp. Afternoon game drive.
- Day 6 - Morning and evening game drives, walk to the fort, relax by the pool.
- Day 7 - Drive to Shahpura Bagh for 2 nights at this beautiful, family run, garden palace. Afternoon relaxing.
- Day 8 - Exploring the village and countryside. Visiting local forts. Bicycling round the lake. Resting by the stunning pool.
- Day 9 - Morning game drive. Drive to Jaipur for 2 nights at beautiful SUJÁN Rajmahal Palace or delightful Samode Haveli.
- Day 10 - Exploring the renowned ‘pink city’ of Jaipur, the majestic Amber Fort and the environs.
- Day 11 - Drive to Dera Amer for 1 night’s glamping and spending time with might elephants.
- Day 12 - Drive to Samode for 2 nights at exquisite Samode Palace.
- Day 13 - Relaxing, walking, exploring the village.
- Day 14 - Drive to gorgeous Anopura for 2 or 3 nights total relaxation in the country.
- Day 15 / 16 - One or two days enjoying this almost Mediterranean style, beautiful villa hotel.
- Day 16 / 17 - Drive or fly to Delhi to fly home.