Indian Wildlife - Madhya Pradesh
A stunning tour taking in the key ‘wild’ highlights of this beautiful state in the heart of India. These diverse parks all offer something different and although distances are longer, each is worth a visit to see the full range of exceptional wildlife, accommodation and topography on offer. Then end with a restful few days at a glorious, riverside fort. Ideally nights would be added at the game parks.
- Day 1 - Fly to Delhi.
- Day 2 - Fly to Khajuraho. Stay 2 nights at the idyllic Sarai at Toria.
- Day 3 - Game drives in Panna Tiger Reserve and explore the temples of Khajuraho.
- Day 4 - Drive to Bandhavgarh National Park for 3 nights at the sumptuous Samode Safari Lodge. Afternoon game drive.
- Days 5 & 6- Game drives.
- Day 7 - Drive to Kanha National Park for 3 nights at charming Shergarh. Afternoon drive.
- Days 8 & 9 - Game drives.
- Day 10 - Drive to Pench National Park for 2 nights at the lovely Jamtara Wilderness Camp. Afternoon game drive.
- Day 11 - Game drives.
- Day 12 – Drive to Nagpur. Fly to Indore. Drive to Maheshwar for 3 nights at the unique Ahilya Fort, high above the banks of the sacred Narmada River.
- Day 13 / Day 14 - Relaxing at the fort, exploring the local temples and colourful town, visits to Mandu, picnics and river trips.
- Day 15 - Drive to Indore. Fly to Bombay and home.