Indian Wildlife - Madhya Pradesh
A stunning tour taking in the key ‘wild’ highlights of this beautiful state in the heart of India. These diverse parks all offer something different and although distances are longer, each is worth a visit to see the full range of exceptional wildlife, accommodation and topography on offer. Then end with a restful few days at a glorious, riverside fort. Ideally nights would be added at the game parks.
- Day 1 - Fly to Delhi.
- Day 2 - Fly to Jabalpur. Drive to Bandhavgarh National Park for 3 nights at the sumptuous Samode Safari Lodge. Afternoon game drive.
- Days 3 & 4- Game drives, village walks, fort visit.
- Day 5 - Drive to Kanha National Park for 3 nights at charming Shergarh. Afternoon drive.
- Days 6 & 7 - Game drives, village cycle rides and exploration.
- Day 8 - Drive to Pench National Park for 3 nights at the lovely Jamtara Wilderness Camp. Afternoon game drive.
- Days 9 & 10 - Game drives, bird and village walks.
- Day 11 – Drive to Nagpur. Fly to Indore. Drive to Maheshwar for 3 nights at the unique Ahilya Fort, high above the banks of the sacred Narmada River.
- Days 12 & 13 - Relaxing at the fort, exploring the local temples and colourful town, visits to Mandu, picnics and river trips.
- Day 14 - Drive to Indore. Fly to Bombay.
- Day 15 - Fly home.